Tuesday, January 23, 2007

SECURITY SHOCK: HENSHAW'S GUARDIAN LECTURE FOUND ON LAPTOP - WITH GRATEFUL THANKS TO PROFESSOR CHUCKLEBUTTY!


Prof Yaffle Chucklebutty said...

Extract from the lecture found on laptop.

By Jove, missus! what a tattynefarious day, yes, when I was made Squire of Grotty Cash. Who would have thought it, from those dark days in the Knowsley Jam-butty mines to be elevated to such lofty heights. And that's not just my cuban heels. What a beautiful day for putting a shovel in your underpants and saying how's that for a Big Dig? Yes when the good burghers and some very silly burghers of Lollypool, put me in charge of Chuckle Chambers I didn't want to leave this wonderful city with tears for souveignirs but to leave you feeling full of mirth and your spirits lighter. Well i was close missus I left full of murk and with your bank balance much lighter. Of course I am now a Knight of the Realm. And what a bloody awful night it was too. Arise Sir Diddy,they said, yes please I said, so I increased my salary. But I couldn't have done it without good friends. And closest of all was Doc the Marmaliser. He helped me leave a great legacy, LDL. Lotsa Dirty Lucra. Where's all the money gone people ask. Well mostly to Charity to help a dear old lady called Beatty. A shame I fell out with Dickie Mint over silly things like the Trams and the Cloud but when he tried to offer me a bus pass to go it was only Off- peak, an insult to a man of my standing (4' 10" in my heels) and I was not going to stand at the bus stop until 9.30 missus, not with the cold windy weather whistling round your knighthood. I didn't want my investments shrinking. So i threatened to report Dickie to the to help the aged standards committee and they were shocked at what they found! Dickie had been trying topple me with his cohort, Mattymail Funniblog. Dickie had to step down from his high office and finally look me in the eye. A new experience for me! But it was all worth it, i got my pension and my full bus pass. So I think the whole issue about standards in public office that can be learned from my time in charge of the chuckle muscle of merseyside comes down to one thing Happiness! We all need to be happy and it's good to see that despite all the bigwigs driving around in their posh cars, they stil think of the less fortunate, like the Homeless and have, I believe, just invested some cash in Shelter. So the Liver Birds still stand proud and so do the pigeons on the roof of the Town Hall and as i said to the pigeons on the day I left, lets stop all this silly coo nonsense. I did what I did to stand up for Diddymen everywhere. Tatty Bye everybody Tatty Bye!!!!

4:02 AM

Delete

13 comments:

Tony Parrish47 said...

absolutely classic!

Anonymous said...

Shall we have a competition to get readers suggestions for what the Evil Cabalists think its a beautiful day for? with a prize for the best entry of course, a tickling stick or tour of jam butty mines perhaps

Anonymous said...

Its a beautiful day for counting all the money we haved ripped off from the people of Liverpool

Tori Blare said...

Its a beutiful day, when the people of Liverpool get the justice they deserve, that being the full police investigation of Doctor Mac and his Henchmen, and Doctor Mac is finally banged up in jail!!!! Oh there will be dancing in the streets when that beautiful day arrives!!!

Anonymous said...

That Knob head has nothing to do with me and my diddy men!!!!!!

I sacked him with the full support of my diddy men union!!

He tried to privatise my jam butty mine!!!

Anonymous said...

Sir Diddy has a conscience after all. I hear he is to re-release a new version of his great hit song "Happiness" and that all the proceeds will go to help pay back the wasted millions. So please buy the single. It has some new updated lyrics.

"Huge-payoff, Huge-payoff the greatest stunt, that i pulled off.

I thank the council for deciding to cough,

And giving me such a Huge-payoff"

By the way, what a beautiful day for tying a bra across the the entrance to the 08 place and saying, how's that for a free charlie parker?

I hope that iswnt a wefwerwence to my fwiend and impwessarwiow Chas, who has been cwearwed of any wong dwoings.

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful day for climbing into your shoes

Anonymous said...

Its a beautiful day when I take a run around the City and I then can get a hot steamy shower in my office.
It is even more beautiful when I have my luffa in hand!!!
How tickled I am then missus ooh err!!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful day for getting under Colin Cover ups expensive poo poo screen and letting rip on any expensive jags and porsches in there

Anonymous said...

After the usucessful and hilarious attempt to become Director Of Housing at Mansfield District Council last year it is heartbreaking to know that Turncoat Toni, feel the Byrne has also taken the long walk to Capita to make life a misery for some other poor sods operating a call centre. Obviously Mansfield DC were not fooled by rocket propelled,over promoted, pint sized plank, but Capita? I am surprised, I thought it was a serious and respected organisation. Anybody know the figure she was paid by Liverpool to go after her weeks of sitting around sucking a lemon?

Tony Parrish47 said...

Ahem, i suspect that some rather Dickensian comments are way too subtle for most readers who don't spend their entire lives immersed in the dtail of the municipal orifices. It would be a real public service if you could be slightly more direct (forgive the pun)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful day for taking a shower wearing nothing but a smile and your cuban heels and saying hows that for a summer pops?and then popping sum-more loot at Beattie

Tori Blare said...

We felt the Byrne for 30 pieces of silver,